Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rollercoaster and Petting Zoo

Well, I guess that's what I get for speaking up too soon. As much of a "done deal" as we thought it was, it fell apart. House contract fell through as the lady's house didn't appraise for her selling price. This left 3 parties disappointed and thinking about plan B. So we will continue to show our house for awhile and see what happens. If it sells, we will put together a new game plan and if it doesn't, we will take if off for a few months and put it back on in the spring. Wherever God leads, I can only pray we will follow.
On a different note, a friend and I took Lincoln to a Halloween festival today in Flower Mound. I'm not sure I'm ready for the full experience of events such as this. It was quite overwhelming and there were hundreds of kids. It was crazy! But, we only went to visit the animals and petting zoo, and it was well worth it. We held or pet a rabbit, iguana, wallaby (NOT a kangaroo as I was quickly corrected by a kid), goat, deer, duck, and birds. He loved it and therefore the crowd, parking and riding, and onslaught of ridiculous parents was worth it. He wore his jack-o-lantern tshirt and pumkpin top hat. He was precious, and I just adore being his mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment